Springtime in north Texas brings us warmer weather and with that also comes patio sitting, private events and outdoor fun! We've got a lot going on in the month of May. Mark your calendars now so you don't miss out on any of these great events!
- Saturday, May 1st, 2021 from 2pm to 9pm, TBW will be at the Midlothian Wine & Arts Festival. We'll be doing tastings and bottle sales near Midlo Market at at 216 W Avenue F. Tasting tickets are required and they can be purchsed via the Midlothian Chamber of Commerce. Click HERE for all the details.
- Saturday, May 15th, 2021 from 8am to 12noon, we'll be making our debut at the 2021 season of the Keller Farmers Market. We'll be doing free tastings and bottle sales. This is a great opportunity to get out, get some excercise and support local. The Keller Farmers Market is a casual, open air, seasonal market located by the creek in beautiful Bear Creek Park that offers fresh Texas produce, meats, tamales, baked goods, artisan bread, cheese, salsa, pasta, pickles, jellies and jams, honey, baked goods, prepared foods, pet products and crafts, all from the state of Texas or within 150 miles. KFM is a convenient and safe place for the whole family. If you've never been, we totally reccomend a visit!
- Tuesday, May 18th, 2021 from 6pm to 8pm, we'll be continuing our tradition of Live Music Tuesday's with the Jaybirds. These guys call themselves a "5 piece rock'n'roll outfit that hails from the north Fort Worth area". They'll be performing an acoustic set of both originals and covers. The Jaybirds proved to be quite popular last time they played for us so get there early to make sure you get a good seat.
- Thursday, May 20th, 2021 at 6:30pm TBW is hosting a private, guided Wine & Cheese tasting/pairing event in our fermentation room. This one is sure to sell out quickly so get your tickets in advance by clicking HERE!
- Tuesday, May 25th, 2021 at 6:30pm, we are partnering with YaYa Yum Boards and presenting a custom grazing board class! One quick look at Pinterest and you see that grazing boards are the latest and greatest in home entertainment! This one will also very likely sell out and we have lmited space. Get your tickets HERE to reserve your spot now!
We'll have even more to come in June starting with another trip to the Keller Farmers Market on the 4th and second quarter wine club weekend starting the 11th so be sure to stay in touch. We hope to see you in the tasting room soon or at one of these fabulously fun opportunities. Untl then, Drink what you love and Love what you drink!
Your TBW Owners and Staff
Winemakers Corner August 2020
Well... here we are again folks! We had high hopes for opening the tasting room again by August but thanks to our old friend ‘Rona, we’re just going to have to hold on a little longer! Its been a little quiet in the back of the house this month but we do have a couple new offerings ready for you to try!
What’s new this month?
- Boxcar Blackberry is BACK! – Never fear all of you blackberry lovers who have been suffering from “sold-out-itus” lately! We’ve got a fresh batch on the shelves and in the chillers for you now! Feel free to stock up again!
- Pinot Grigio – This classic white wine is light, refreshing and perfect for the days of August in Texas. Our version boasts aromas of apple and pear while the palate has notes of citrus and melon. Just chill and enjoy by the pool preferably!
- Make Mama Blush – Named in tribute to the Brother’s Mama. This is a white zinfandel variety with a an intentional blush color. In the sunlight, it takes on a rose gold hue. This one is another summer favorite that pairs perfectly will grilled seafood… think shrimp on the grill!
- RailGrinder – This is our limited release coffee infused red. It is made with our Syrah grape variety and dark roast coffee beans. It is a perfect complement to breakfast for dinner! The coffee aromas and flavors really enhance the pepper and earthy notes of the wine. This one is a limited test release meaning we have just slightly less than 60 bottles so it will go fast!
What’s up next? We still have 2 amazing flavor collaborations on the horizon. Both of these are getting very close to the finish line! Release dates are currently TBD based on ow the flavors are devloping but watch our social media accounts for announcements soon!
- Joyphyl Acres – if you were lucky enough to get your hands on one of our test batch bottles last month then you already know how good this Pecan Aged Merlot is! Don’t miss our second release of this amazingly nutty (pun intended) concoction inspired by Donna’s childhood coming within the next 30 days! We expect this upcoming batch to yield about 120 bottles.
- Bendt© Distilling Bourbon Barrel Aged Cabernet Sauvignon– Born out of one Brother’s second love of Bourbon, this bold combination is a work in progress that requires just a little bit of extra time, love and care. Your TBW winemaking team pulled a “sneak peak” taste last week and we were blown away by the flavor profile already! This is going to be one you won’t want to miss! We have one test barrel which we expect to yield approximately 200 bottles and it be ready within the next 30 days.
Again, we hope you find something to love in our latest offerings are sincerely looking forward to the day when we can welcome you back into the tasting room for a glass or two and some good conversation!
Your TBW Winemakers – Eddie, Greg and Stephanie
Sign up for exclusive Two Brothers Winery discounts, special event invites and latest news.