- Covid 19 - Health & Safety Protocol/Updates -
We value your business and your trust. We want you to know that we are doing everything we can to ensure the health and safety of our guests. The following policies and procedures are currently in place at Two Brothers Winery and will remain so for the forseable future.
- Our tasting room and kitchen service is open normal business hours at 50% occupancy limits.
- Loitering (standing/not seated) at the bar area is discouraged.
- All winery staff is required to wear a face mask over nose and mouth.
- All winery staff follow good personal hygene protocol; washing hands frequently between guests
- TBW staff will ensure a minimum of 6 feet between tables
- TBW is NOT currently permittied to seat more than 10 people per table per local guidelines.
- We clean and disinfect tables, chairs and other high touch surfaces between all guests.
- TBW will have hand sanitizer readily available for both guests and staff at all times
- Every guest entering the tasting room must wear a face mask over nose and mouth when not seated at thier own table.
- TBW uses Enviromaster Virus Vaporizor service a minimum of once weekly.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding these protocols, please feel free to reach out to management.