Springtime in north Texas brings us warmer weather and with that also comes patio sitting, private events and outdoor fun! We've got a lot going on in the month of May. Mark your calendars now so you don't miss out on any of these great events!
- Saturday, May 1st, 2021 from 2pm to 9pm, TBW will be at the Midlothian Wine & Arts Festival. We'll be doing tastings and bottle sales near Midlo Market at at 216 W Avenue F. Tasting tickets are required and they can be purchsed via the Midlothian Chamber of Commerce. Click HERE for all the details.
- Saturday, May 15th, 2021 from 8am to 12noon, we'll be making our debut at the 2021 season of the Keller Farmers Market. We'll be doing free tastings and bottle sales. This is a great opportunity to get out, get some excercise and support local. The Keller Farmers Market is a casual, open air, seasonal market located by the creek in beautiful Bear Creek Park that offers fresh Texas produce, meats, tamales, baked goods, artisan bread, cheese, salsa, pasta, pickles, jellies and jams, honey, baked goods, prepared foods, pet products and crafts, all from the state of Texas or within 150 miles. KFM is a convenient and safe place for the whole family. If you've never been, we totally reccomend a visit!
- Tuesday, May 18th, 2021 from 6pm to 8pm, we'll be continuing our tradition of Live Music Tuesday's with the Jaybirds. These guys call themselves a "5 piece rock'n'roll outfit that hails from the north Fort Worth area". They'll be performing an acoustic set of both originals and covers. The Jaybirds proved to be quite popular last time they played for us so get there early to make sure you get a good seat.
- Thursday, May 20th, 2021 at 6:30pm TBW is hosting a private, guided Wine & Cheese tasting/pairing event in our fermentation room. This one is sure to sell out quickly so get your tickets in advance by clicking HERE!
- Tuesday, May 25th, 2021 at 6:30pm, we are partnering with YaYa Yum Boards and presenting a custom grazing board class! One quick look at Pinterest and you see that grazing boards are the latest and greatest in home entertainment! This one will also very likely sell out and we have lmited space. Get your tickets HERE to reserve your spot now!
We'll have even more to come in June starting with another trip to the Keller Farmers Market on the 4th and second quarter wine club weekend starting the 11th so be sure to stay in touch. We hope to see you in the tasting room soon or at one of these fabulously fun opportunities. Untl then, Drink what you love and Love what you drink!
Your TBW Owners and Staff
Sign up for exclusive Two Brothers Winery discounts, special event invites and latest news.